Payments, Returns & Cancellations
Watch Specs & Warranty
01. Who is All Mies?
All Mies is a startup based in Los Angeles. Learn more about us here.
02. How can I contact All Mies?
We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24hrs.
03. How will my watch be delivered?
All Mies ships through USPS. Our standard shipping takes between 3-7 business days and the expedite shipping 1-2 business days.
Free shipping within the United States.
04. Can I choose a different shipping method to get my watch sooner?
Yes. We offer expedite shipping at checkout for an additional fee.
05. What happens if my watch is damaged during shipping?
06. Will I receive tracking information once my watch ships?
Yes, as soon as we ship your watch, you will get an email notification with a tracking number!
07. Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
Yes, you can have your All Mies watch shipped to a P.O. box!
08. Does All Mies ship internationally? How long does it take?
Yes! All Mies ships anywhere on Planet Earth that can be reached by mail services with the exception of these countries: Cuba, Iran, Lebanon, Lybia, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan and Syria. All international orders pay a flat $15 international shipping fee. International shipments can take between 4-45 days for delivery depending on the country.
09. What about Customs tax and duties for international customers?
The customer is liable for all import duties, customs and taxes levied. Any unclaimed shipment returned to All Mies will not receive a refund for the international shipping fee and will incur a 20% processing fee.
10. Can I cancel my All Mies order?
Yes, your order can be cancelled as long as it hasn't been shipped. After shipment, cancellations are treated as returns.
11. What is your return policy?
We are really proud of the quality and design of our products and we are confident that you are going to enjoy them as well! If you are unhappy with your product, please reach us at email@example.com. Learn more.
12. What is your sales tax policy?
All Mies operates from California and for that reason, we are required by law to collect sales tax from you if your billing or shipping address is in the state of California. If you live outside of California, you will not be charged sales tax.
13. What is the case of my watch made of?
Our watches are made of surgical grade 316L stainless steel coated through Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD).
14. What type of movement is used?
All Mies watches use Seiko VD72 Quartz movement.
15. Are All Mies watches waterproof?
Yes, all of our watches have a 5ATM/50M water resistance rate which means that you can use it on a rainy day, in the shower or even during your laps in a swimming pool. Your watch should not be used in salt water, hot tubs or saunas. Your watch should not be used for diving. Remember that although your watch is waterproof, some strap materials such as leather, are not.
16. What is the glass used on the watches?
All Mies uses a hardened mineral crystal.
17. What is the warranty provided?
All Mies provides twelve (12) months limited warranty that covers manufacturers defects. Any damage caused by abuse, normal wear and tear, accidental glass damage, batteries, scratches, strap damage or theft is not covered under this warranty. For more information click here.
18. What if I need to replace my battery?
Any electronic and watch store should be able to assist you in replacing your batteries. Our watches use standard watch batteries found in any watch repair shop.